You can use this search form for searching subject module.
This course aims to introduce you to secure networking. It will introduce basic and some advanced concepts in security, and their implementation in networks.
In this course you will also learn how to analyze and assess security of network installations in different setups.
• Analyze your exposure to security threats
• Protect your organization's systems and data
• Deploy firewalls and data encryption to minimize threats
• Assess alternative user and host authentication mechanisms
• Manage risks originating from inside the organization and the internet
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
• Provide security assessment of networks
• Use the basic concepts of secure communication via insecure networks to design secure architectures;
• Describe and justify relevant alternatives and decision recommendations
• Implement security management in networks;
• Building Cryptography Primer;
• Secure Organization;
• Verifying User and Host Identity;
• Preventing System Intrusions;
• Guarding Against Network Intrusions;
• Ensuring Network Confidentiality;