You can use this search form for searching subject module.
The course is an introduction to programming applications that use computer networks. The focus is on problem solving with emphasis on network programming. The operation and characteristics of major computer networks are studied because of their strong influence on programming interfaces (APIs) and application design.
Socket programming, create server socket and client socket, connect sockets, send and receive data, port address, socket address, connection oriented socket, connection less oriented socket, TCP/UDP sockets and their usage
• Analyze the requirements of a networked programming environment and identify the issues to be solved;
• create conceptual solutions to those issues and implement a programming solution;
• understand the key protocols that support the Internet;
• apply several common programming interfaces to network communication;
• understand the use of TCP/UDP Sockets
• apply advanced programming techniques such as Broadcasting, Multicasting