You can use this search form for searching subject module.
This course reviews fundamentals of Information and Communication (ICT) for development, understanding of the range and organization of computer systems, the interrelationships between hardware, software and data, the social, ethical and legal issues pertaining to the use of ICT.
• Identify and describe computer hardware and software and their functions and capabilities
• Identify and describe a variety of information systems and how these are used within organizations
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the legal and ethical issues of using and producing IT solutions and their effects on the society in Mongolia
o Provide knowledge of e-development, e-government, e-commerce, e-learning, e-service
• Describe suitable network designs to solve small business or organizational needs
• Demonstrate knowledge of procedures for protecting and keeping data securely on a computer or network
• Describe the hardware and software required for electronic communication between computers and computer systems including methods of connection
• Demonstrate understanding of the internet and e-mail and the issues involved
• Apply advanced skills and concepts in creating solutions