You can use this search form for searching subject module.
CONTENT: Role of information and communication technology in society and human development; globalization; characteristics of the digitalworld and knowledge based society and Information Communication Technology development (ICT).
• Current state of ICT development and its trends, ICT development index, ICT development of the World.
• Use of ICT in other countries; ICT development in Mongolia (ICT policy and regulation, Infrastructure development, Internet development, fixed and mobile communication, radio and television etc.)
• ICT for Development: e-governance, e-commerce, e-learning, online services, use of ICT in education, taxation, insurance, customs etc.
• ICT ethical issues, ICT legal issues, ICT related laws and policy documents;
• Intellectual property, copyright and privacy protection;
• E-policy and regulations, E-service and its proper usage;
• Determine knowledge ICT trends and trends the current state of ICT development and development trends.
• Determine current situation of ICT development, evaluation, conclusion and e-development.
• Apply and employ ICT law and ethics, legal environment, legal regulation, informationtechnology basic legal knowledge.
• Apply and employeee-de