You can use this search form for searching subject module.
This course intended to for IT professional knowledge.Virtually all organizations have IT needs. It is the role of the IT professional to design, select, apply, deployand manage computing systems to support the organization. This knowledge area consists of those skills andconcepts that are essential to the administration of operating systems, networks, software, file systems, fileservers, web systems, database systems, and system documentation, policies, and procedures. This alsoincludes education and support of the users of these systems.
1. Recognize install at least one current operating system and application
2. Discuss the importance of system configuration and maintenance for an organization.
3. Identify situations in which a system needs to be reconfigured.
4. Describe when a system requires maintenance.
5. Distinguish between server and client services.
6. Identify situations in which a support organization needs to be consulted in resolving operatingsystem issues and application system issues.
7. Describe the need for managing IT resources.
8. Identify situations in which administrative activities are required.
9. Explain the need for policies governing IT systems.
10. Explain why us