You can use this search form for searching subject module.
Upon completion of this course the students will be able to:
• Should be able to know basic terms associated with system, project and task orientation.
• Should be able to understand the type of users and the psychological differences between them.
• Should be able to construct a task list for a project.
• Should be able to learn the type of documents we produce and the what kind of users they use such document.
• Should be able to differentiate between the different types of each document and the kind of elements that compose the document.
• Should be able to understand the user analysis, planning interviews, and learn the rules when interviewing users.
• Understand how to start the project, and set up plan for that
• Understand the importance of reviews, testing, and editing. The rules for each of them and how you schedule them and with whom.
• Understand and create a table of contents and match the user analysis with the document design
• Create a thumbnail sketch as the first step of laying out pages and screens.
• Understand the importance the “getting the language right” on the document usability and acceptance by the user.
• Introduce graphics to the document and understand the effectivenes