You can use this search form for searching subject module.
This course gives you an introduction to Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) which is focusing on architectural principles and current technology used to implement it. More specific:
• SOA Fundamentals and Principles
• Introduction to SOA Development LifeCycle
• An introduction to important Web services standards: XML, SOAP, WSDL, and others.
• Alternative technologies for implementing a SOA
• SOA in cloud computing and the Internet of Things (IoT)
After completing this course you will have knowledge of
• Service-Oriented Architecture: the entities involved and the roles defining their interactions
• Develop and manage a modern SOA
• Current technologies used to implement a SOA, in particular Web services, which is founded on standards, and is currently in widespread use for both civil and military applications.
• Map an organization as a set of services
• Design to facilitate integration and performance