You can use this search form for searching subject module.
Upon successful completion of this course you should be able to:
• CLO 1: describe the key components of the artificial intelligence (AI) field and its relation and role in Computer Science;
• CLO 2: identify and describe artificial intelligence techniques, including search heuristics, knowledge representation, automated planning and agent systems, machine learning, and probabilistic reasoning;
• CLO 3: identify and apply AI techniques to a wide range of problems, including complex problem solving via search, knowledge-base systems, machine learning, probabilistic models, agent decision making, etc.;
• CLO 4: design and implement appropriate AI solution machine learning techniques for face recognition, speech recognition, game development, etc.
• CLO 5: analyze and understand the computational trade-offs involved in applying different AI techniques and models.
• CLO 6: Communicate clearly and effectively using the technical language of the field correctly.