You can use this search form for searching subject module.
In this course, students will learn Enterprise Architecture (EA), its role in the organization, foundational concept of EA, how EA serves to integrate strategic, business and technology planning, architectural and design patterns for business, information system, application, data and technology.
• Understand the architecture and the relation between data, software, applications, technology and solution architectures
• Explain the role of information technology in shaping and delivering business goals and strategies
• Understand architectural styles and patterns and use these in projects
• Understand the concepts and components of EA.
• Use a diagramming tool to develop architectural viewpoints
• Understand and use quality attributes for analyzing and reasoning about architectures
• Understand the role of enterprise architecture and the path to building enterprise level architecture models
• Effectively participate in a team effort to build architecture for software intensive systems