You can use this search form for searching subject module.
CONTENT: Role of information and communication technology in society and human development; globalization; characteristics of the Digital World.
• ICT development and its trends; digital divide; information privacy, accuracy, property, and accessibility; information security;
• ICT ethical issues; ICT legal issues; ICT related laws and policy documents;
• Intellectual property; copyright and privacy protection;
• Cybercrime; cyber threat, cyberwar and cyber terrorism; evidence, computer forensic, digital evidence;
• E-policy and regulations; E-service and its proper usage;
• Determine knowledge on the level of IT and ICT in education learners.
• Determine current situation of ICT development, evaluation, conclusion.
• Apply and employ ICT law and ethics, legal environment, legal regulation, informationtechnology basic legal knowledge.
• Apply and employee ethical behavior in the society and the knowledge.
• Analyze, use and performof ICTs to be culturally sound, right and risk-free.