You can use this search form for searching subject module.
An examination of the software development process from the initial requirement analysis to the operation and maintenance of the final system. The scope of the course includes basic concepts of Software engineering; Software Engineering technique; Software Development process model; Software Engineering history; Structural Modeling vs. OO Modeling; OO SWE; OO Approach, their basic concepts; Issues and Solutions in OO Analysis and Design; Using OO Modeling; UML; OOA and Design process; Using of Analysis and Design pattern; Framework and Design pattern; Review of Previous Lectures;
Upon completion of this course the students will be able to:
- Be familiar with view of object orientation.
- Apply object-oriented concepts in the phase’s analysis and design.
- Describe object-oriented concepts with the UML notation.
- Understand a problem situation and transfer it into object-oriented models.
- Know how to work best with creating object-oriented models, and how to distinguish good from bad models.
- Separate the phase’s analysis, design and implementation precisely from each other.
- Know how to use Frameworks and patterns (patterns).
- Understand the basics of implementing obj