You can use this search form for searching subject module.
Introduction of Computer Network, Introduction of Data Communication; The OSI model; Layers in the OSI model; Network Models; Introduction to Physical Layer; Digital Transmission; Analog Transmission; Bandwidth Utilization: Multiplexing and Spectrum Spreading; Transmission Media; Switching; Error Detection and Correction; Forward Error Correction; Data Link Control, protocols; Transport Layer protocols; Application Layer; Internet Security;
• Explain the importance of data communications and the Internet in supporting business communications and daily activities.
• Explain how communication works in data networks and the Internet.
• Recognize the different internetworking devices and their functions.
• Explain the role of protocols in networking.
• Analyze the services and features of the various layers of data networks.
• Design, calculate, and apply subnet masks and addresses to fulfill networking requirements.
• Analyze the features and operations of various application layer protocols such as Http, DNS, and SMTP.