You can use this search form for searching subject module.
This course will cover Windows application architecture, .NET framework, programming in C# to develop Windows applications, user and custom controls, dialog boxes, windows and views, data binding controls, application settings and data resources, and application deployment process and configuration.
• Use programming language C# for Windows applications
• Understand the fundamentals of Windows Forms architecture
• Use of Integrated Development Enterprise tool Visual Studio
• Develop professional class Windows applications
• Use Graphical User Interface (GUI) controls provided by Windows Forms
• Implement dialogs, menus, toolbars and status bars
• Use advanced controls, such as tree views, splitters and tabbed dialogs
• Understand the use of application resources and application settings in Windows Forms applications
• Implement data access using ADO.NET and binding of controls
• Explain of custom controls and their data binding
• Explain Windows application deployment