You can use this search form for searching subject module.
Expected Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course the students will be able to:
• Design elementary computer algorithms.
• Develop small Java programs that implement basic algorithmic designs.
• Organize and document program code following the principles of software engineering.
• Analyze problems and develop computer algorithms to solve novel problems.
• Write, document, test and debug Java programs, making use of variables, expressions, selection and looping statements.
• Organize program code into modules using methods following the software engineering principles of modularity and abstraction.
• Assemble data and methods into classes at an introductory level following the software engineering principles of encapsulation and data hiding.
• Make use of arrays to store and process lists of data.
• Read, interpret, analyze and explain introductory Java programs.
• Use editors to compose programming code and compilers to produce executable software.